Find the Best Health Insurance in the Marketplace in Your Area
- In less than 2 minutes, find the best pricing in your area
- Compare multiple quotes from top insurance providers
- Get your questions answered by licensed agents and brokers
- Compare costs, premiums, copays, deductibles, and coverage levels for free
Confirm your ZIP code to access pricing, availability, and enrollment options for your location.
As Mentioned On
What is the Marketplace?
The health insurance Marketplace or Exchange is an online shopping center. Both federal Marketplace and state-based Marketplaces exist.
Marketplace health plans are all required to offer the same essential health benefits, including doctor visits, preventive care, hospitalization, prescriptions, pregnancy and mental health, to name a few.
In the Marketplace, you can:
- Find out if you qualify for a subsidy, tax credits or special programs.
- Compare plans based on cost, benefits, deductibles, etc.
- Apply for and enroll in a health plan.
Resources like HealthCare.com can help you shop for Marketplace plans with ease and support, providing you with quotes and recommendations.
To get started, enter your ZIP code to see what plans are available to you in your area.
Plans presented may include Affordable Care Act (ACA), short-term health insurance plans or Medicaid based on selection and qualification. Pre-existing condition provisions, benefit availability, limitations, and exclusions vary by plan type and state. See details for more information.
Under the American Rescue Plan, “Four out of five enrollees will be able to find a plan for $10 or less/month after premium tax credits.” “Fact Sheet American Rescue Plan and the Marketplace.” Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services Newsroom. March 12, 2021.